Leading-edge technologies and challenging assignments are some of the growth opportunities and advantages of working at DSD Labs. Our innovative team members keep our customers ahead of the today’s ever changing technology and seek out new possibilities to give our customers the competitive advantage.
The DSD Employee Benefits Program offers you and your family with the resources you need to get healthy, stay healthy and provide a safety net in case you need it.
Full-Time: Employees working at least 40 hours per week qualify for the following benefits: Generally the benefits are pro-rated for part-time employees. Term Life and Disability insurance requires 20 hour per week minimum to be eligible.
• Competitive Compensation: DSD customizes its compensation based on the specific market in which we are performing, accommodating employee qualifications, performance, and potential. Our goal is to hire and retain individuals with the optimal combination of education, experience, and growth potential to meet both our internal business and client requirements.
• Incentives: Employees are given bonuses for recognition for exceptional performance and for referring new employees. Also, Employees who don’t use their sick-time benefit for 12 consecutive months (January 1 – December 31) will receive one weeks salary at the end of the year without reducing their accrual. For employees who don’t use their sick time benefit for two consecutive fiscal years, will receive one weeks salary plus $500.00.
Time for You, Family & Friends
• Medical Insurance: Company paid 100% premium, for individual and family.
• Dental: Preventative dental care is covered 100%. Deductible applies to fillings, root canals, extractions, etc.
• Vision: VSP® Vision Care insurance 100% company-paid premium.
• Medical FSA: Set aside pretax dollars into a flexible spending account and lower your taxable income. Then, use those dollars to reimburse yourself for IRS-allowed expenses for you and your tax dependents.
• Life Insurance: 2x base salary earnings, rounded to the next higher $1,000 with a maximum benefit of $250,000.
• Long Term Disability: Help replace lost income if disabled due to an illness, injury or other medical condition.
• Workers Comp: Compensation insurance for all employees in accordance with State and Federal Laws.