Leading-edge technologies and challenging assignments are some of the growth opportunities and advantages of working at DSD Labs. Our innovative team members keep our customers ahead of the today’s ever changing technology and seek out new possibilities to give our customers the competitive advantage.
The DSD Employee Benefits Program offers you and your family with the resources you need to get healthy, stay healthy and provide a safety net in case you need it.
Full-Time: Employees working at least 40 hours per week qualify for the following benefits: Generally the benefits are pro-rated for part-time employees. Term Life and Disability insurance requires 20 hour per week minimum to be eligible.
• Competitive Compensation: DSD customizes its compensation based on the specific market in which we are performing, accommodating employee qualifications, performance, and potential. Our goal is to hire and retain individuals with the optimal combination of education, experience, and growth potential to meet both our internal business and client requirements.
• Salary Review: Each employee undergoes an annual salary review
• 401K Retirement Plan: DSD offers a 401(k) Plan that allows you to save for retirement using pre-tax contributions, with matching contributions from DSD (announced at year end). Diverse investment options to meet your retirement goals.
• Incentives: Employees are given bonuses for recognition for exceptional performance and for referring new employees. Also, Employees who don’t use their sick-time benefit for 12 consecutive months (January 1 – December 31) will receive one weeks salary at the end of the year without reducing their accrual. For employees who don’t use their sick time benefit for two consecutive fiscal years, will receive one weeks salary plus $500.00.
Time for You, Family & Friends
• Vacation: Recharge, spend time with family, get a new perspective! New employees earn ten days paid vacation. After two years of employment, they earn 15 days per year. After seven years of employment, they earn 20 days of paid vacation.
• Holiday: DSD observes eight holidays per year and provides employees two personal days.
• Sick Leave: Accrues at ten days per year up to 60 days
• Bereavement: A benefit DSD hopes you never have to use, but we have it there for you just in case. Employees receive normal salaries up to three days upon the death of an immediate family member and one day off for the death of an extended family member.
• Medical Insurance: Company paid 100% premium, for individual and family.
• Dental: Preventative dental care is covered 100%. Deductible applies to fillings, root canals, extractions, etc.
• Vision: VSP® Vision Care insurance 100% company-paid premium. • Medical FSA: Set aside pretax dollars into a flexible spending account and lower your taxable income. Then, use those dollars to reimburse yourself for IRS-allowed expenses for you and your tax dependents. • Life Insurance: 2x base salary earnings, rounded to the next higher $1,000 with a maximum benefit of $250,000. • Long Term Disability: Help replace lost income if disabled due to an illness, injury or other medical condition. • Workers Comp: Compensation insurance for all employees in accordance with State and Federal Laws.
• Tuition Assistance: Choose your career path and plan your growth, skill development, and potential. DSD pays up to $2,000 yearly for undergraduate and graduate programs.
• Professional Training and Certifications: DSD pays for professional courses that enable employees to stay abreast of technology and help them in the performance of their job.
• Jury/Court Duty: DSD respects employee civic responsibilities. Employees are paid their normal salaries when serving on jury duty up to 3 days; because laws can vary from state to state, DSD will abide by employee’s state law.
• Military Duty: DSD honors its employees who are required to respond to the call-up to active military duty. Employees retain their benefits package upon extended reserve duty in accordance with USERRA act of 1994.