• Competitive Compensation: DSD customizes its compensation based on the specific market in which we are performing, accommodating employee qualifications, performance, and potential. Our goal is to hire and retain individuals with the optimal combination of education, experience, and growth potential to meet both our internal business and client requirements.
• Salary Review: Each employee undergoes an annual salary review
• 401K Retirement Plan: DSD offers a 401(k) Plan that allows you to save for retirement using pre-tax contributions, with matching contributions from DSD (announced at year end). Diverse investment options to meet your retirement goals.
• Incentives: Employees are given bonuses for recognition for exceptional performance and for referring new employees. Also, Employees who don’t use their sick-time benefit for 12 consecutive months (January 1 – December 31) will receive one weeks salary at the end of the year without reducing their accrual. For employees who don’t use their sick time benefit for two consecutive fiscal years, will receive one weeks salary plus $500.00.
Time for You, Family & Friends
• Vacation: Recharge, spend time with family, get a new perspective! New employees earn ten days paid vacation. After two years of employment, they earn 15 days per year. After seven years of employment, they earn 20 days of paid vacation.
• Holiday: DSD observes eight holidays per year and provides employees two personal days.
• Sick Leave: Accrues at ten days per year up to 60 days
• Bereavement: A benefit DSD hopes you never have to use, but we have it there for you just in case. Employees receive normal salaries up to three days upon the death of an immediate family member and one day off for the death of an extended family member.