DSD has systems and security engineers to support system and network integration and component through user acceptance and operational testing. DSD applies System Engineering Institute (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 and International Standard Organization 9001-2014 processes and principles for product lifecycle and contract management.
Our engineers are experts in using the V-Model as our over-all engineering process. As a result, our personnel have an unparalleled depth and breadth of knowledge and experience in system engineering, software and hardware engineering, and interface protocols as well as the functional expertise to understand customer requirements.
Because every effort has its own challenges, DSD acquires, trains and equips personnel to be adept at identifying issues, problem solving and risk mitigation to overcome system and/or hosting environment idiosyncrasies.
From a hand held device to supercomputers, DSD has the engineering expertise to meet a wide range of computing needs. With DSD’s approach and expertise, our personnel provide:
- Design patterns that produce reusable, object-oriented code
- Automatic creation of objects based on data models
- Mature System Engineering Institute (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 and International Standard Organization 9001-2014 processes
- High quality monitoring and fine tuning of network operations
- Rapid recognition and remediation of network bottlenecks
- Expertise in new database installation, data structures, workflows, and access optimization
- Experts in Database Performance Management, Maintenance, Tuning and Security, Process Improvement, Problem Solving, Technical Information presentation with a Quality Focus
- Functional subject matter expertise to provide tailored Level 1 through 3 helpdesk support
As a result of these tools, techniques and methodologies, organizations can:
- Avoid costly development re-work and lower risks through the use of industry standards and best practices
- Enable ground-breaking data models and integration approaches sought after by partner na-tions, DoD services, and industry
- Creates Open System Solutions that provide our customers maximum flexibility