DSD’s Integrated Logistics Systems – Supply (ILS-S) Team won the following awards:
- 2019 AFMC AFLCMC/HIS Team of the Quarter 4QCY19
- 2019 AFMC AFLCMC/HI-L Team of the Year
- 2020 AFMC AFLCMC/HIS Team of the Quarter 1QCY20
DSD Laboratories has been informed by the CMMI Institute we have successfully achieved CMMI Level 3 for both Services and Development. We were informed on 21 August 2020 that the CMMI Institute has accepted SCAMPI appraisal # 5555 for Enterprise Operations (EO) Division submitted on 07/17/2020.
- DSD Laboratories’ Joint Venture with Ohio-based Illumination Works (Lifecycle Solutions JV) was officially informed on 19 December 2019 that our Joint Venture was one of the twenty winners on the Air Force’s thirteen billion ($13B), ten year (10) Small Business Enterprise Applications Solutions (SBEAS) Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. We can expect task orders to start flowing after the new year. Congratulations to the DSD Laboratories Team and our Joint Venture partner Illumination Works on this hard-earned win!
- DSD Laboratories and our Prime SAIC were informed on 19 December that the Cloud 1 Contract Award protest was denied and therefore our team was awarded the $800M Air Force Cloud 1 contract. We anticipate the contract kick-off will be held after the first of the year. Congratulations to the whole SAIC Team.